Time Doctor for Linux 32bit
Time management software to track and improve productivity
Time Doctor for Linux (32bit) is a time management software that tracks your tasks in real-time, improving productivity for individuals and company employees.
Time Doctor is the most effective software fortime tracking by having multiple ways to ensure that time tracking is accurate.
Time Doctor is the most ideal software for managing remote and virtual teams with minimal effort. Aside from time tracking, it records how the employee uses the Internet and provides a user-friendly report of visited websites and applications used on the desktop. These features help monitor a virtual team by providing tools to record hours worked and confirming that team members were indeed working on tasks. It is also a great collaboration tool for teams by providing a way to assign tasks to team members and confirming if tasks were worked on.
Time Doctor also has several notable features for improving employee productivity by providing a way to record and monitor activities that are usually hard to track such as time spent on email, time on meetings and phone calls, among others. Time Doctor gets the staff to focus on top priorities and getting things done while making sure that managers are aware of what is happening within the team.
Other features include:
* A daily report to management and individuals with a list of all the tasks accomplished for the day and the top priorities for tomorrow
* Weekly report of websites visited during the previous week
* Exact recording of time worked, and multiple ways to make sure that the hours worked are accurate
* Daily time management tips
* Recording how much time was spent on phone calls and meetings to each individual person or group.
Operating system: Linux
Release date: 2012-09-06
Downloads last week: 0